- 1 tray Interseafish brand Nobashi vannamei 4L (400g)
- 80g flour
- 2 eggs
- 3g garlic powder
- 3g paprika powder
- Sunflower oil
- Lemon parts
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Sauce (sweet chili or remoulade)
- Salt & pepper
Preheat the sunflower oil in a pan up until 180°C.
Rinse the defrosted nobashi shrimps carefully and dry them with a paper towel. Prepare 3 bowls:
- Mix the flour, garlic powder, paprika powder, salt and pepper to taste together in the first bowl;
- Beat the eggs in the second bowl;
- Add panko breadcrumbs to the third bowl.
Dip the nobashi’s one by one in the flour mix, than in the egg mix and finally in the panko breadcrumbs until well covered.
Fry the coated nobashi’s until nice and crispy, this will take approximately 4-5 minutes.
Place the nobashi’s on a paper towel before placing them on the plate, add some lemon and salt together with a sauce of choice. We recommend sweet chili or remoulade for this starter. Enjoy!